A new range designed to replace the stock Bosch diverter valve on European applications like Audi A4 & TT, Ford XR6 Turbo and the VW Turbo range but with the GFB TMS advantage.
dv+ Features & Benefits;
- CNC billet aluminium and brass construction, manufactured in Australia
- Anodised finish for long-lasting performance and looks
- Vacuum nipple can be rotated to 4 different positions.
- Spring pre-load adjustment capability - no need to buy different springs. The ability to adjust spring pre-load allows the user to get the best throttle response using the TMS principle
- Will hold unlimited boost pressure, regardless of spring pre-load – no need to install different springs or adjust the pre-load for different boost pressures
- No need for frequent rebuilding or a “rebuild kit” as is common with some brands. The dv+ brass piston is supported by a hard anodised bore
- A great value price!